Sunday, November 30, 2008

Need to do a background check on someone. My daughters new boyfriend isn't tellin the truth?

(My Original Blog Post: http://www.latesttrendsguide.com/?p=139)
I found out some things about my daughters new boyfriend today. He has lied about a lot of things. I don't want to talk to her about this. Until I have some proof. He is in the military has lied about being in Iraq recently. He was in Afganistan in 05. Can I get his military records? He also told us he worked for the police dept. He said he went through the academy in Idaho Falls. There isn't one there. Can I call the police department and ask them to verify if he ever worked there? Need to check his employment record. Besides hiring a PI. Which is expensive. Where can I get a very basic background check? Please need some help soon.
I'm not looking for a criminal record from the police. He said he was a police officer. I should be able to verify this. I'm not creepy for wanting to protect my daughter. They both live with me. He has a gun in the house. Before I start throwing around accusations. I want proof that he is lying. She has already been through this once with the father of her daughter. since he moved in 2 weeks ago. She has been paying for everything. If he has a job. Why isn't he paying for his things?

By: Robin G

No comments: