Tuesday, December 30, 2008

I need a job?

(My Original Blog Post: http://www.latesttrendsguide.com/?p=2815)
I'm 19. I am currently unemployed. Cant afford college right now. I used to work fast food and I don't desire to do it again. I'd like to get a steady office job or something that keeps my attention. I once thought a flight attendant but I heard you need to know how to swim and I don't. I also once thought a photographer. I need to get any job. But no one has even nibbled at my application. I only have a year and a half of experience.. I just hate letting my family down and its getting me very depressed. I've noticed that people ask "So, where are you workin'?" an awful lot.. I live in northern IL. Closest big city is Rockford. Anyone have any advise or positive encouragement?
I did go to college for 1 semester. I took graphic arts and photoshop. I got A's in both. I also took english 101, psychology, and choir

By: Jane

No comments: